1-. CHERISH THE SEASON SLIMLINE CARD
Presented by Justine Ross
Stamps: Cherish The Season
Paper: Shaded Spruce, Whisper White, Real Red, Red Velvet Paper and Old Olive Cardstock
Ink: Real Red, Shaded Spruce
Other: Sprig Punch, Tasteful Textures Embossing Folder, Rectangle Stitched Dies, Sounds of the Season Dies, Real Red 3/8” Sheer Ribbon, Gilded Gems
Punches: Rectangular Postage Stamp, Label Me Lovely, 5/8” circle punch, ½” circle punch
Other: Organdy Striped Ribbon, Linen Thread, Peony Dies
Shaded Spruce Card Base 14.8 x 19.5 cm folded in half
Whisper White Card Front 7 x 19cm, Rectangle 4.5 x 10cm
Red Velvet Piece 5 x 10cm
Old Olive Strip 1.5 x 7.4cm
Shaded Spruce and Whisper White scrap for Leaves and Punching
Real Red Ribbon 25cm
Whisper White 18.5 x 22.5cm scored on short side at 8cm and 16cm scored on long side at 1cm and 17.5cm
- Emboss White Front half way down using the Tasteful Textures embossing folder. Then turn the card run through again to emboss the rest. A small line of un-embosssed card is okay as the layers will cover it.
- Die cut white rectangle on the die cutting and embossing machine using the rectangle stitched framelit.
- Die cut the red baubles with Sounds of the Season dies. You need 1 large, 2 medium and 2 small. Lay onto the Red Velvet as shown below
- Stamp 3 sets of leaves in Shaded Spruce on scrap white card and fussy cut each out
- Punch 3 sets of sprigs from Shaded Spruce card
- Layer it all up:
- Green Sprigs Flat
- White stitched rectangle on Dimensionals
- Stamped leaves flat
- 1 large Red Velvet Bauble on dimensional and 2 Medium and 2 Small flat
- Stamp sentiment on Old Olive using Shaded Spruce Ink. Place to cover the embossing join
- Make a bow from the Real Red Sheer Ribbon and attach with a glue dot
- Add 3 Gilded Gems
- Stamp the white inner with baubles and words in Real Red ink and attach inside
- Fold on all score lines
- Cut on the score lines to remove the sections shown below leaving 1 tab on each side. Cut on the inside of the score line so you take a thin extra amount off then trim the sides of each tab at 45 degrees
- Snip the narrow top flap in the same manner
- Add Seal + or tombo to side tabs and fold these in and bring the straight sided piece over the top
- Stamp envelope with baubles in Real Red ink
2-. COMING HOME GIFT CARD INSTRUCTIONS
Presented by Sharlene Hart
Stamps: Coming Home
Dies: Home Together, Stitched So Sweetly, Stitched Oval 70mm
Cardstock: Whisper White, Misty Moonlight
Designer Series Paper: Trimming the Town
Ink: Memento Black
Stampin’ Blends: Pool Party, Smoky Slate,
Old Olive, Poppy Parade, Bronze or Dark Crumb Cake, Colour Lifter
Whisper White card base 148x210mm, scored at 105mm and 165mm;
Whisper White 105x85mm (group stamping); Whisper White approx 75x55mm (oval diecut);
Whisper White approx. 95x19mm (sentiment stamp). Misty Moonlight approx. 95x65mm (stitched label diecut);
DSP: 143x100mm and 143mm x 55mm.
- The card base (148mm x 210mm) is pre-scored in half at 105mm and then again at 165mm. Fold your card base in half then fold towards the inside at the second score line, to create a flap inside which will hold the gift card. Adhere under the flap on either side to finish your pocket (ensuring the card still opens even though the front of the card is now only half width). Stamp the ‘To: From:’ sentiment in Memento black ink on the inside of the card on the small flap.
- Adhere the larger piece of DSP (143mm x 100mm) inside your card.
- Close your card and adhere the piece of patterned Poppy Parade DSP (143mm x 55mm) to the front of the card.
- Select the largest piece of whisper white card and stamp in Memento black ink with the stamps from the Coming Home set, which have been mounted onto the large E acrylic block. Once stamped, you may find it easier to colour your stamped images before you die cut them.
- Using Stampin’ Blends
- Houses are coloured with dark Pool Party
- Roofs in both light and dark Smoky Slate
- Trees and wreath in both dark and light Old Olive
- Tree trunks in dark Crumb Cake or Bronze
- Front door of the smaller house and wreath ribbon in dark Poppy Parade
- the door on the larger house will be obscured so there is no need to colour it
6. Diecut out your stamped images, using washi tape to stop the dies moving if you need to.
7. Two labels have been diecut for you; a Misty Moonlight label from the Stitched So Sweetly dies and a Stitched Oval. Layer and adhere these two labels to the front of your card, ensuring that you only place glue on half of the Misty Moonlight label, as it overhangs your folded card front.
8. Next adhere the two parts of your house to the white oval label using Stampin’ dimensionals on both pieces. The smaller house should cover the door on the larger house. Adhere the wreath to the gable end of your house (a glue dot works well). Then adhere your trees, one on either side using a flat adhesive, ie, glue or Stampin’ Seal.
9. Stamp your Christmas greeting on the long thin piece of card (95mm x 19mm) and use the Banners Pick a Punch to finish the ends and create your banner. Adhere using Stampin’ dimensionals.
3-. DOVE OF HOPE FANCY FOLD CARD
Presented by Barbz Bicknell
Stamps: Dove of Hope stamp set
Paper: Brightly Gleaming Specialty paper, Night of Navy card, Very Vanilla card, Brushed Metallic Foil cardstock
Other: Detailed dove dies, Gold Embossing Powder, Heat gun, Parisian Flourish Embossing Folder
Night of Navy card 4 x 5 x 5cm square, 1 x 2.5 x 29.7cm and 1 x 10.5 x 29.7cm card base
Very Vanilla 4 x 14.3 x 19.9cm, 1 x 10.5 x 14.8cm, 4 x 4.7 x 4.7cm
DSP 1 x 13.8 x 9.5cm , 4 x 4.5 x 4.5cm
Foil 2 x 10 x 5cm
Main card score in half, Score the 2.5 x 29.7 cm Night of Navy piece in half and then half again
- Layer the 4 square panels of Navy, Vanilla and DSP
2. Dry emboss 2 of the 14.3 x 10cm pieces of vanilla card with the Parisian Flourish Embossing Folder then adhere these to the inside two panels of the card base
3. Mat the vanilla card and the DSP to the front panel of the card
4. Take the larger piece of vanilla and stamp all images and the words in versamark and gold emboss them
5. Die cut the Dove and 2 wings in the foil
6. Put the last plain vanilla card on the back of card for writing your message.
7. Die cut the images and cut out the words with scissors and place on the squares ready to fix to the folding panels on the inside making sure the dove wings are not extending past the fold in the strip to prevent it folding
8. Concertina fold the long strip with the mountain in the centre facing back. Adhere the squares in the centre of each panel
9. Attach the first section of the concertina to the left side of the card using liquid glue. Fold up the concertina on top of this section and add glue to the last section. Bring the right hand side of the card base over and press to adhere. Open the card to check double check the placement and then close again and hold for a few more seconds.
3-. TIED WITH LOVE BOX OF CARDS
Presented by Vanessa Baker
www.confetticardstudio.nz E: email@example.com
Stamps: Gift Wrapped
Paper: Whisper White Notecards & Envelopes, Balmy Blue Cardstock, Whisper White Cardstock, Balmy Blue Glimmer Paper
Ink: Balmy Blue
Other: Gift Bow Punch, Mini Paper Pumpkin Box, Layering Circles Framelits, Stitched So Sweetly Dies, 2 ¼” Circle Punch, Paper Snips, Dimensionals
1 x Balmy Blue 13.9 x 9.2cm, 1 x Whisper White 13.3 x 8.7cm, 3 x Balmy Blue Glimmer Circles from 6cm circle from Layering circles framelits, 1 x largest stitched shape from Balmy Blue Glimmer paper, 1 x 7 x 14.9cm Whisper White for stamping words, 1 x 5.5 x 29.7cm Whisper White for stamping bows
- Follow the designs and stamp the different bows and words onto the card fronts and the white piece for the box lid and envelopes.
- Stamp 1 of each of the larger bows plus 1 extra for the box lid and 1 of the smaller layered looking bows on the longest strip of Whisper White card
3. Use the punch to cut out the 3 larger bows and use your scissors to cut the layered bow
4. Stamp the 2 sets of words onto the 7 x 14.9cm piece of Whisper White and punch out using the 2 ¼” circle punch.
5. Attach to 2 of the Balmy Blue Glimmer paper circles using glue dots or Tombo then attach using dimensionals to the card bases. For the 3rd one attach the bow using dimensionals and then use dimensionals to attach the blue circle to the card front.
6. On the small piece of Whisper White stamp the words Tied with Love and cut out using the smallest stitched scallop die from the Stitched So Sweetly Dies
7. With the last 2 bows for the top of the box carefully curl them using a bone folder so 1 curls up and one curls down. Carefully glue the tails and bows together at the edges and center leaving a gap between the layers so it looks a bit puffy
8. Make up your box with the shiny side on the inside of the box. Layer the Whisper White onto the Balmy Blue for the box lid. Attach the Balmy Blue Glitter paper shape using dimensionals. Attach the stitched scallop rectangle with the words Tied with Love first and then add the bow using dimensionals for both.
9. Stack the cards and envelopes into the box for a lovely gift.